5 Great Venues for Company Picnics
It’s time once again to plan your company picnic. The first decision to be made, of course, is the location. To help you get started, our experienced sales team at Simply Fresh Events has identified their five favorite venues in this area.
- Fort Hunt Park, Alexandria, Va. Located near the shores of the Potomac River, Fort Hunt Park was originally part of George Washington’s estate, Mt. Vernon.
- Centennial Park, Columbia, Md. This 325-acre regional park is close to the intersection of Routes 29 and 108 in Howard County.
- Carderock Recreation Area, Potomac, Md. Managed by the National Park Service, Carderock is situated right on the historic C & O Canal.
- Meadowbrook Park, Chevy Chase, Md. Still known by some as Candy Cane City, these 16 acres of parkland are adjacent to Rock Creek Park.
- Seneca Creek State Park, Gaithersburg, Md. This 6,300-acre state park is located on the banks of the Seneca Creek.
The key to reserving any of these venues is to book now! All tend to fill up early in the season. To get your first choice – and to learn more about each area – contact Director of Sales Geoff Barker, (240) 685-2500, as soon as possible.Tags: Company picnics, Corporate catering, Outdoor catering